Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Package query

Literally virgin appear to be a scam. Signed up for black friday deal on my current package upgrading internet to M500 for 50% discount ( i am on volt so would put me on gig internet) good deal i thought... they sent me all the docs with my current p...

Broadband upgrade not activated

Hi,I received the 50% off broadband speed upgrades offer from virgin and opted to upgrade to 1gb over a week ago.I’ve had the contract details with an activation date of last Thursday but nothing has happened and nothing is showing on my account.plea...

Adding to TV package

I was wanting to add sky cinema to my package as there’s a deal to add it for £8 a month. I currently pay £51.50 a month so that would make my payment £59.50.however, when I go to add it, it says from month 12 my monthly payment will be £105.is that ...

Misleading contract renewal offer

Has anyone else had the contract renewal email from Virgin which says you can renew to the same contract you know and love for only a little extra per month, only to find that when you do they have removed TNT sports. I have been mis-sold clearly not...

IMG_0033.png
JShing by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is with virginmedia?

Yesterday i rang them up using the 150 on my phone. (it took 3 attempts) before it went to speak to someone Instead of having it go to and send an app link to my mobile phone. I Upgraded my contract and got the £57 with discounts per month (landline ...

Manestream by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

hike in price

I too have left; in my case after around 25 years of being a loyal customer: reasons: hike in price; rubbish on TV channels; no apparent interest in rewarding loyalty (on contrary, penalising it!); poor customer service. Now they're denying I cancell...