Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contract renewal

HiHaving same difficulty as a few in this community.  Agreed a package, reluctantly, and got confirmation email that package set at £103 per month only to get email afterwards saying my package is now £148 per month. Looking into legalities of this. ...

Website update issue

Hi i have just been looking to add the 360 tv but the slef install video u show on the page i have screen shoted does not workWhere is the video why do u not know it does not work not good sell side if the sites not regual checked for issuesSelf inst...

Screenshot 2023-12-18 170838.png
Hosay299 by Superfast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP: Locked Out of VM Email

Hello,I am posting on my grandmother's behalf. She is trying to access her Virgin Media email (which she didn't know existed until recently), so I have no idea what the password or email actually is, and it is making her unable to access her account ...

Account password reset always expired

Hi,I am trying to reset my password so I can login to my Virgin Media online account.1) I reset the password the first time and nothing comes through.2) Around 20 minutes later I click resend verification email. It takes 10 minutes for the reset emai...

Black friday offer

I took advantage of the black friday offer to add on mega TV, sky sports HD, TNT Sports and Asian mela on the 27th November. I received an confirmation email, however the channels are not active. When I phone up virgin or speak to them on webchat the...

Dilboy by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirmation of cancellation

Hi,After hours with the customer service team I finally got through to someone who said she would cancel my contract and send me a return kit. She told me I would be receiving an email confirmation of this, but I have not received one and I can't fin...

Refund cheque to pay in

Hi I have a refund cheque issued by Virgin Media from 1 April 2022. I can no longer cash it at the bank as it's out of date, and they asked me to ask you to re-issue it. I no longer have a Virgin account, so can this be organised please? I note from ...

pauley123 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos