Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Order not gone through

Recently I was contacted by Virgin Media and was offered an 18 month contract at a reduced rate. I agreed to the new contract and received a number of emails, one including an order number. This was on the 30th of November,Since then I have not heard...

antonypg by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to register - getting errors

I'm also hitting this problem when attempting to register for a Virgin Media account. More details:- Occurs at the address https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/register/create-password- Under the hood, this appears to be making a POST request ...

Refused Auto compensation

I went 32 days without broadband, that excludes the 2 days I am supposed to give for the engineers to fix it. I informed Virgin of no connection on 25th November, I have had three engineers out, I have had 3 cables re-done and the final engineer who ...

Klj011 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registering Issue - DEF01 Code

Hello. As yesterday I have started a contract for 18 months for broadband home internet and I am trying to register my account today with related email but I got this:Oops, we've ran into a problem.Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, p...