Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

I have had a similar problem in that I was contacted by Virgin as my contract is about to expire in February so I agreed to renew for 18 months and was told that the new payments would cover me for everything I have at the moment. The next day I went...

mikey59 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media staff are liars!!!!

Virgin media staff are thieves and liars!!I have been lied to by virgin media and my money taken. They ended my contract and started a new contract without my consent and charging much more than the contract I signed. Their agent that connected me wi...

NonoMe by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Myrates

I have virgin broadband at my home. My wife is an employee of Liberty Global and has moved in with me. I understand that if we take out a package with Virgin on her name it will be cheaper. In this regard I have a few Qs. After reviewing some contra...