Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Promise to pay

I wanted to pay on the 12th but had to promise to pay on 10th. I still can’t till 12th. Furthermore, my services will be restricted at midnight on the 9th not 10th. All I wanted was to pay on 12th what is it with virgin?

vander18 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing Sky Sports

Hi,Can anyone let me know if there is a way to remove Sky Sports online?I have looked all over the site and cannot find anything that is not adding an extra or upgrading.Thanks

imajica37 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Renewal

As my current contract is coming to an end I am receiving emails giving me a price for renewing.  Like, apparently, lots of other people, when I click on the “Renew” button I get the “Oops it looks like something went wrong” etc. message.When I look ...

Contract term reset when moving address

I recently moved address and took my Virgin Media contract with me which was due to end in September 2024, however on my account it now shows I have started a new contract which doesn't expire for another 18 months in July 2025. I didn't change or up...

SamJM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order Summary

Hi, I am looking for a copy of my original order summary as I can't seem to find an original email. I have looked on my account details but can not find it there either. Could you please help ?Thanks

alanpa57 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos