Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Contract Renewal

On 28.9.23, knowing my contract was about to expire, I logged on to my account and saw that Virgin had made me a contract renewal offer to continue my existing package. I accepted this and received a confirmation order and specification by email. The...

Resolved! billed for netflix premium

I checked my bill this morning to find i had been charged £17.99 for netflix premium despite only having basic with ads and paying direct to netflixI phoned customer service who told me someone had put this on my account november 13th(this was not me...

markb31 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect billing amount

Hi, Our contract was coming to an end so we renewed. Our renewal was supposed to be immediate from the 25th October however I have just recieved a bill for next month for the out of contract amount I would have had to pay had I not renewed. Please co...

Bendwg by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong email

Unfortunately I signed up for a broadband contract and inputted the email address incorrectly. Please can someone kindly help me sort my faux pas out?! Thanks!

EmmaN15 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel package upgrade?

Hi,I upgraded my package on Thursday evening on the virgin media website but I've since decided it was a mistake and i don't want the upgrades anymore.I couldn't get through to anyone on the phone so i tried the online chat.The person i chatted to to...

mikedb by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deceitful contract, billing and sales tacktics

I'd been on a mate's rates package for several years (Via an Exec at VM!) and the cost kept creeping up to the point it was no longer competitive. In Feb 2022 I renegotiate an acceptable rate.. Still in contract in March 2023 I receive a letter stati...

FKA by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos