Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Change contact number

Hello,I need to change my contact number in my account. I have tried to do this myself, it says it's been updated, but when refreshing, it's still some number that I have never used!Can you assist? Thanks.

SammiBabe by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect billing amount

HelloI have been a customer with Virgin media (TV, phone and broadband) for two years now.I recently had to renew my contract, which wasn't a problem, happy to do this as the service has always been good. However for some reason my next bill which wa...

Tomweb84 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New early bird contra t

I have just signed up and installed new Mega TV and 1gig contract, will my old contract be cancelled automatically?It still shows my old contract on home page, a bit worried I will be paying 2 bills.Been on new since 18th November 2023

Asw15 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Van driver hit my parked car

Hi a virgin media driver hit my parked car and drove off he’s dented my boot with an indent and scuffed my bumper I have 12 years no claims if I do claim I have to pay the excess for something one of your drivers did how do we get this resolved?  

IMG_7832.png
Jane76 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absolute shambles since moving home

Moved home in July and contacted to take virgin media with me. I was in a contract with a welcome discount taking my package down to £36pm and when moving home I received the standard emails, one of which with a new contract and term date but the ema...

Nikki102 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal

Hi pls I really need a reply to this. I got a virgin media broadband some time ago but I didn’t use it at all later the contract was cancelled and my Virgin account was deleted so I want to reinstate and start afresh but can I still use the previous ...

Miemie by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: New kit scam?

The same has happened to me: text from Virgin to say, kit is being sent, then this morning to say it has been activated. I ignored the texts as assumed was a scam. Had a call from a delivery driver that appeared to know my house number. Is this a sim...

GWBr by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parents' package - help please?

Hi - parents-in-law are paying a fortune for their package; we've offered to help but can't make sense of what they've got.  Can anyone help?  Particularly Entertainment Picks (x4) - what are they?  Are they genuine addons or part of eg a "Bigger Bun...

robbyell by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos