Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! very upset dont know where to turn

After spending 2 hours on the phone yesterday with a query on my current bill, and trying to set up a new contract I was offered 3 different deals, The first call centre operator refused to put me through to retentions, despite asking more times than...

pam-123 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address still connected to old account.

Hi,I have stopped my Virgin Broadband in September , now reconnected again but can see only my old account on the app and the web page. I am still using same email address as my old account. I can’t make any changes and can see only my old account de...

Manoila by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contract problems

Hi all. Joined the 11/1/24 and today yes 1/2/24 I have broadband , after numerous messages etc, there is a bill for January and February services , I haven’t had any service , I was told the bill would be wiped it’s still there for £106!!!!!  How do ...

Smash25 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM scaming me

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the ongoing issues I have experienced with my Virgin Media broadband service. Despite assurances of a monthly payment of £37, I have consistently been billed amounts ranging from £51 to £58, whi...

dwx by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding Account Number

Hello. The complaint and query relates to the below:  The contract for the 18 months comes to an end on 28th February 2024. Been having quite a lot of problems with getting a better deal before the 18 month contract comes to an end. At the moment we ...

Abysmal Customer Service

I have been paying for my broadband, TV and phone service with Virgin each month by bank transfer. I have done this for the last 10 years or so. Every time I make a payment I use the same details and reference number. My bill for January 2024 was due...

KeithFi by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos