Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Lost memorable word

I recently arranged a new package over the phone with VM agent. I was billed twice at more than double the agreed amount. I cannot get through to rectify because I cannot remember my memorable word. How can I speak to someone to get this rectified?

Deal not being honard

i am having a problem with my Virgin Bill. i agreed to your offer that you sent see below"Thanks for coming back to me Karen, I will see if I can get the price a tiny bit lower for the issues that you had in replying to me but to let you know that yo...

MKH99 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract upgrade issue

Hi.  I received an email on 13th Jan with a new offer to extend my contract for home phone and broadband for 18 months which I accepted.on 27th I get the same email offering me the extension again at a higher price than the first offerwhat’s going on...

Mike_R3 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wish never joined Virgin

I am writing this as I am deeply frustrated with the experience I have had with Virgin media...I was a sky customer for 6 years and moved to Virgin in Aug 2023... I think that was my biggest mistake... I have been regretting every moment since that ...

Resolved! Free month of services whatsapp

Hi just received the following Whatsapp seemingly from Virgin. Did a google but could not find anyone else mentioning such a message so have turned to here for help please !Our Broadband service is ending at the end of December 2023. The retentions p...

pammy4paws by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Short (like the support): Costs

How do I speak to someone? I want a breakdown of costs for my packages. According to the costs on the internet I've been overcharged for ages.  I can't even see my contract as I joined before 2018!Can someone tell me how I can speak to someone (not t...

Andyse by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos