Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Change from paper to ebilling

I need to make a change to my parents account to move them from paper to eBilling, however all the instructions i can find in this forum and on virginmedia.com direct you to a page that doesn't exist, that is MyProfile. There are lots of forum posts ...

martynh99 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi max pod

hi.will i get confirmation of goods received?i have returned my old router and wifi pod and received a new router.my plan still shows that i have a pod.I dont need a wifi pod but dont want to be charged for one that i already sent back.have got recei...

Saab by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a way to complain before i lose it

Couldn't find an actual place to put this but this situation is affecting my mental health and I'm so close to breaking down.So I was with virgin about 10 years, recently their prices were getting insanely high and I struggle talking to people becaus...

Balf338 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation Fee calculation

I am thinking of leaving VM for City Fibre Internet plus FreeView TV. This is mostly to save money but they also offer a pure fibre service which we cannot get from VM without upgrading and paying even more. I am actually trying to understand how VM ...

Renewal of Volt after 18 months

I have the (see below)Your package (13th November-12th December)  Ultimate Volt bundleThis includes Talk More Anytime Sky Sports HD Pack Sky Sports and Cinema Collection Virgin TV V6 Box, Powered By TiVo Maxit TV Sky Entertainment & Cinema Ultra HD N...

g0fyd by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I would like some advice on how to proceed from somebody I am completely fed up with virgin media customer service it is appalling I have posted numerous times on here about accepting a online deal on my accountwith no response this has been happenin...

Carlos44 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled but still billing

I cancelled everything on the 17th November and even got the confirmation email for the changes. On the 8th September when my new supplier went live I got an email from Virgin ‘thanks for making those changes’ - they removed the phone (thought it was...

Unable to create MyVM account

Hi there,I have been trying to create a My Virgin media account since joining, and every time receive an error saying"Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."and cannot proceed any further. This has been t...