Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

upgraded on app no contract emailed

My current contract comes to an end on 9th March. I used the app to upgrade to a new 18th month contract on February 13th with which I received an email outlining the deal with a reference number. But this deal is still not showing on my account 2 we...

coddog by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused about my bill

I started a new contract on February 29th for a package costing £159 a month. My current bill, dated 28th February, which states it is for the period 10th March to 9th April, is £375.75. It breaks down as a £24.93 credit, a current package charge of ...

Payment not taken

Back in january i set up i direct debit i recieved an email confirming this on th 22nd of January but nothing has been taken from my bank account yet . Why? 

Cubby67 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seriously miss sold a new contract

My contract was due to expire on the 26th March 2024. I was offered a new quote the price seemed reasonable and agreed to it until I realised my current contract had been cancelled immediately losing a whole month of football. Having decided this is ...

Fourteen day cooling off period

The contract I have received for my broadband order states:“To cancel you have FOURTEEN days from the later of: (i) the day after the delivery of the equipment; (ii) the service start date; or (iii) the day you received this contract (that provides a...

How to changer accounts my wife

I have a Virgin Media account (TV, Telephone and Broadband) plus 2 Virgin/O2 mobile numbers. I have terminal cancer and wish to transfer the TV, Telephone and Broadband contract to my wife and pay the Direct Debit from her bank account so that nothin...

David112 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos