Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

First bill help

I am due to recieve my first self kit 17/02/24 in 2 days time. Online it says my first bill I will be charged is the 28/02/24. This does not seem right I was told my first payment would be March ??I am confused as to how much I will be paying and whe...

Jess_C by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

useless berevement team. I'm disgusted

I'm just going to post this whole thing and hope Rachel Barriss or someone reads it as Virgin just get worse and worse  Ac 8930*****The facts: Nobody has been able to log into this account since sometime in 2019 when your staff changed the log in ema...

Resolved! Auto Compensation for Delayed Activation

My original activation date was 22nd January, there have been three delays. They knew from day dot that I needed a tee connection outside my property and all anyone has done is spray paint the pavement (twice) and sent 2no. Engineers out for a visit ...

New contract not what I ordered

I received an offer from Virgin by phone on 30th January to reduce the price I was paying whilst also adding TV360, landline services and an O2 sim. I agreed to this and got a contract with start date 2nd Feb, the TV360 box arrived and I installed it...

Contract wrong after upgrade

I upgraded online to a TV+Broadband package (previously BB only). I've just had an email to say changes have now been made with a new contract attached, but no mention of TV. It lists the new higher price with zero change to service.  Is this expecte...

CalumH93 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos