Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Missing complaint

I logged a complaint in November using the online page - received a case number but no acknowledgement or follow up.  My Cases is a broken link so I can't look there to see if the complaint still exists and I can't get through on the phone because I ...

Resolved! Chat transcript

Hi,I need to get hold of a chat transcript I had with an agent on 22nd Jan 2024. I asked for it by email at the end of the chat but it never arrived.Any idea how I can get this? I have seen a few other posts where VM reps have helped, so hoping to ge...

billdel by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

returned equipment

i had virgin installed a few years ago approx 10 yrs or so  now in my sons name. son moved out so i cancelled services and the equipment was in my cupboard for yrs. i then had virgin do house visit to pick uo said equipment so handed it over. thinkin...

Direct debit and billing

Hi Can anyone help me with this problem I've just changed to another package with virgin £74 the previous one was £64 anyway I've had a email this morning saying I'm late paying and they've put a £7.50 charge on my bill which now comes to over £150. ...

RD54 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP resetting my password

I have tried EVERYTHING to reset my password.I have tried multiple 8-10 digit passwords. None of which have included my username. I have and have not tried special characters as per the rest instructions.I have also tried to use randomly generated pa...

My bill discount credit reduced

Hello everyone,My package is M250 broadband for £57/month, with usually £28 discount credit. But it suddenly cange to a £14.5 discount for this month bill and I don't understand why it's reduced. Virgin Media constantly overcharges my bill for variou...

Incorrect Billing

Sorry to hear what you are going through. I am having the same issue and keep getting told it is sorted but received a reply to my complaint two weeks later saying there is no record after I have spoken to 5 to 10 different people and have a reply to...