Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calling Part of my package a promotion.

I renewed my contract package with VM 18 months for broadband, TV and landline but I have just noticed in the small print on my contract says that TV MIX has been called a promotion ending 8 months before my contract ends pushing the price up by a fu...

infidel by Dialled in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RPI Price increase, but I'm on old contract

Hi All, I received the usual RPI price increase letter.I'm aware that since fall 2023 Virgin has baked into its T&Cs the clause that leaving the contract without early repayment charges is no longer an option, but I'm on an old contract (july 2023), ...

Virgin not honouring new contract

Hi,My 18 month deal with Virgin was due to expire on February 19th 2024. I phoned on December 30th 2023 and was made an offer for a new 18 month deal at £72 which I accepted. My next two bills were for £157, which I expected as this usually happens w...

Unlawful default put on credit file

I'd highly recommend avoiding VM at all costs.When attempting to cancel my OUT of contract broadband contract in 2022 which took 3 days telling customer support I do not want to renew as I am moving address and can get better deals elsewhere I was fi...

12.jpg 2.jpg VM.jpg
Mutey23 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Paying netflix through virgin media

HiI changed my virgin media contract in August last year which now includes netflix subscription. I have recently found out I have been paying for netflix premium and only recieving netflix standard all this time. I Chatted to someone through their o...

garrym1234 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Indemnity Charge Hell

Please can anyone help as it’s impossible to talk to anyone at Virgin. An Indemnity charge has been incorrectly put on our account.Virgin claim that First Direct have claimed this payment back from them.First Direct confirm they haven’t as there need...

MonStevo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing order

I have recently decided to take up  Black Friday offer from my account on line to upgrade and add the Mega TV to my existing broadband and phone contract that was coming to an end, the cost was £56.37i received a contract summary and another email wi...