Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Still being charged for ended contract

HI I left Virgin Media last year as my contract came to an end and moved house to an address that is not supplied by Virgin, but I am still being charged £8 a month since last August. I have written to them explaining the situation and tried to call ...

Mrtoad by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal

So I renewed my contract when offered a deal that was acceptable compared to what I had before with virgin media, got confirmation with order ref and also emails with PDF contract information sheets. However as a lot of others have experienced I'm ge...

topdog44 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No account number

My pre-contract information has come through, but there is no account number on it! I cannot call customer services, or check when my box is being delivered (which is already late) without having the account number.They do not even provide a tracking...

maluff by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract term reset when moving

I started my contract in November 2021 and moved apartment in November 2022. I'm now trying to cancel my plan but I'm being told that I'm still several months away from the end of my contract.I'm being told by support that my contract started in Nove...

JacGM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect Billing

My December bill has come through and states it will be £60.80My bill is normally £38.80 as I receive a Discount Correction of £22.00 per monthMy contract still has 15 months left so I am unsure why the discount has not applied

Scott1sh by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos