Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Random charge

I’ve cancelled my account giving more than the standard notice period. I’ve received an additional bill after the cancellation period end date with a single random charge of £5.10 for ‘package changes’ that I’ve not requested and have no knowledge of...

Helyn by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email verification issue

So I've been trying to log in to manage my account. When I go to do so I'm met with a message that says I "haven't verified the email address" yet.I click the button to send the verification email, follow the instructions on that however when I click...

PeterJoe by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Paper Billing

Hi - I am unable to cancel the paper billing; I am following all of the instructions, see below, and it's not working. All previous posts about this have ended with a direct mailing so I am unsure of what to do. Can someone please advise please. TIA1...

DebJon by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

Hi,I've been trying to register my online account but I haven't received the welcome email containing the account number and area code. I have received the order confirmation and pre contract documents.Thank you.

Resolved! Renewal invite contract question

Previously I took up a Black Friday offer, which was partially actioned (Dms with forum staff no resolution) Now, with 3months left to go on contract, VirginMedia emailed an invite to renew at an ok price so I accepted. (yes I know, but happy with VM...

BatletUK by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos