Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 34 replies
  • 7 kudos

App status issues after renewal

Hi I renewed my contract yesterday which looks to have gone through. But I seem to have lost access to my status's on the app as per below. Rather than saying that I have broadband and tv included on top of the screen it just says add? Is this normal...

IMG_9323.jpeg
mike2810 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

DISCONNECTION NIGHTMARE

Hi All, After the price jump (£20 > £51) at the end of my contract in summer 2023, I requested that someone from customer retentions contact me to discuss affordable, renewal options. I chased this again via the portal and due to lack of response, in...

Vass1565 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Renewal Offer Is Terrible

HelloMy M125 package just went out of contract and my renewal offer is £43.Why is this so much more expensive than the new customer price of £26.50?The difference is frankly insulting.I was considering upgrading to Gig1 which is £45 for new customers...

Still being charged paper bill!

I have been with Virgin for a number of years now and never had any issues… until I moved house.Upon moving house and taking Virgin with me, I rang up to sort it out and thought it had all been set. Only to find that I have started being charged a pa...

Reset account email

My email/username is connected to another person's account. When I log in I need it to show my account not theirs. I asked this on the Web chat and they said they have sorted it but they haven't. 

Pwarbi by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract not been honoured.

Was paying £70 a month and contract was nearly up. So, virgin offered me a new contract at the beginning of December, and I accepted it. 18 months @ £84 a month. Bill has arrived and my new contract isn't followed, it's carrying on like I've haven't ...

VonB by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos