Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Can't change account settings

The email and phone associated with my house cable account are both set to a company address and company phone. This company has now gone bust and I don't have access to either. I can still log into the account, but can't change either my email or ph...

Price increase

My bill has gone up from £56 to £81. I’ve tried to discuss the matter by phone but they told me that all the systems are down and transferred me to India which was a complete waste of time. Why can I not have the same deals as new customers. I’ve bee...

ButchR by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Continuously being overcharged

I have been a virgin customer for a while now, I had noticed my bill had increased by almost double to £170 per month & couldn't simply afford to pay this anymore, so on the 13th April I called to cancel my package & was talked out of doing so instea...

How does billing work?

Can someone please explain VM billing? I usually pay when I get a bill because my income is paid on different dates. On December 7th I paid £207 which as far as I was concerned, brought me up to date. I waited to get the next bill so I knew how much ...

oldgoose by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged on agreed contract

Just wondering if there is a telephone number for the UK Billing Team as it seems that the Outsourced team have a total inability to correspond with the Billing Team to tell them that Virgin UK are are ignoring their contractual agreement with regard...

ShandyT by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Netflix Activation

How long have Virgin Media customers who have paid to have Netflix as part of their bundle wait to receive an activation email and does anybody know why it takes Virgin Media so long? I have been waiting since October 2023 and have to call one of the...

HPatel-1 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel TV and phone

I don't own a TV. I have never owned a TV.I don't own a landline phone. I have never owned a landline phone.I have been signed up to Virgin's TV and phone packages, without ever requesting either. I have been sent a 360 box that I don't want.I want t...