Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

My VM log in issues

I’m wondering if you can help. I’m trying to get into my virgin media account but it doesn’t recognise the email I supplied and I cannot remember my memorable word either . I am the account holder and I’m wanting to add to my existing service 

Conwoc1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with contract renewal

Hi, through the virgin media app ive been offered a renewal upgrade price of £104pm until the 19th month then £124 thereafter but when i click claim the  offer the breakdown of the bill says £143pm the £163 after 19 months any ideas

Resolved! Virgin media just won't cancel my contract!!

I have spent hours & hours on the phone, on whatsapp chat and filing formal complaints trying to cancel my contract without success and this is seriously now making me ill with stress and frustration!I cancelled my contract on 16th March after a lot ...

Ali2017 by Tuning in
  • 24 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account Number

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to hel...

Nigel_P by Joining in
  • 178 replies
  • 4 kudos

No access to my account

I can’t get the access to my account for more than 6 months. It’s a joke. The same problem like so many customers already mentioned before: can’t register the password. How this should be resolved if all requirements of the password were strictly fol...

Iryna2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Closing bill

Evening I’m writing this as I’m currently half hour into home music so this may well be quicker. im leaving VW early as got a great deal elsewhere. I’ve just had my closing bill and I have some questions. 1. I’ve been told my closing day is the 9th w...