Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Equipment return scam?

So I finally managed to cancel my contract (after hours being transferred on the phone) and was told I would need to return my equipment so Virgin would send me a returns kit to do so. I was warned I would be charged £40 if the package wasn’t receive...

Lildanix by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logon problem

The user has recently changed the email they use as username, but has not yet verified it. They won't be able to update their password until the change has been verified.I get the above message after my password for my virgin media account failed and...

Resolved! Account address wrong

I have recently moved house and took my virgin media service with me (or so I thought). I had spoken at length with someone at the call centre who seemed to struggle a lot with what was happening - possibly a new starter or similar but I don’t mind t...

Hesta by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is the virgin media website so awful?

The account seems spread across 2 different websites,The navigation and user experience is just terrible it's basically impossible to find anything and you constantly end up in loops of useless information,It's horribly slow to load anything,There's ...

maff90 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling concerns

So on the 9th of July I rang VM to cancel my broadband, with the 30 days notice I was told my last day of service would be the 9th of August, I got an email from VM confirming I had cancelled however under my account it says there's no disconnection ...

ZHolmes by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email/account number

Hello there,I attempted to sign up on the 21st July. I received an order summary and order documents via email. There was an issue about the previous tenants at the address hadn't cancelled their contract, but I was told I could only sort that out 72...

NB12 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin contract and install

Wow that’s clever. I cancel my Virgin contract and install a new internet provider because my husband can’t load scans for his cancer patients with the rubbish Virgin service during lockdown and we had to get a new provider. The cancellation somehow ...

Exclusive Offer--Recontract Now

My contract is up in 3 months and I've just had an email which says I have an exclusive renewal offer and there is a 'recontract now' button link. Sad to say I am wary of clicking on this link in case it actually signs me up for a new contract before...

daveoc by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links