cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits

MikePlunkett
Joining in

In early April this year I renewed Virgin Media contract with a bundle that includes the 500Mbps broadband package. At the same time I agreed to swap my mobile phone to O2 and looked forward to benefiting from the broadband speed and data allowance increases that the Volt scheme offered.

A couple of weeks later I noticed that my package on the Virgin Media website was showing as having been increased from M350 to M500. I have never been on this broadband speed and when I questioned it, the representative I was chatting with agreed that this was a mistake and said that they would submit the necessary form to get our broadband increased to the 1Gbps speed that I was expecting. I subsequently received an email confirming that this change would be made and which noted that this could take up 14 days to come into effect.

That was 15 days ago, and still nothing has changed and I have heard nothing further. As for O2, the MyO2 webpage acknowledges that I am eligible for the Volt benefits but none of them have been applied to my account nearly a month after I moved over to them. 

I would be very grateful if someone could sort this out for me and if I'm not posting this in the right place then I would be equally grateful to be told the proper forum for posting this in order to get a resolution. 

1 REPLY 1

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @MikePlunkett,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear about the issues faced with going about getting the benefits, I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to send you a private message to confirm some details.

Joe