cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits - O2 Data upgraded but Virgin speed has not

Depo10
Joining in

Hello,

I have been an O2 customer for many years and also signed up for Virgin broadband in August last year. A couple of months ago, I linked my O2 account to my Virgin account to gain access to the Volt benefits for being a customer of both O2 & Virgin however I have not received my broadband speed upgrade to the next package.

My O2 data has doubled as expected however my broadband remains on the M250 package instead of being upgraded. My wifi is also very slow upstairs and I would like to take advantage of the free Wifi pods from the Volt upgrade however I am unable to do so currently.

Please can I have some assistance?

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Depo10, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear your Volt benefits haven't been applied yet. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Depo10, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 😊

I'm glad I was able to get things moving for you. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back to us in the Community. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs