cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 SIM didn’t arrive with new package

srmp
Joining in

I recently have purchased a virgin media package, of which part was an unlimited O2 SIM for £25 a month. An initial technical issue on virgin’s side meant that I didn’t initially get it.

After many phone calls with both virgin and then O2, I was told they would put this order through and I would receive this Sim, but after about a week or so waiting I still haven’t.

Any suggestions what to do next? The contact phone numbers don’t seem to have a decent option to sort this!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

From my experience if things were processed correctly at Virgin's side when you ordered you should have received emails from O2 confirming your payment details and any info about porting a number over to O2 if that's what you wanted to do, you would have also received a email saying the SIM had been despatched.

If you received any emails from O2 about a new account and are making payments you need to contact O2, if you haven't received anything from O2 then you need to contact Virgin. Whoever you phone I would select the 'leaving option' the Virgin one is usually UK based but the O2 is off shore but I have found helpful, you might be able to reduce your £25 a month SIM deal when speaking to O2 if you don't need the unlimited deal to something less and still keep your Volt benefits.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

roy247
Superstar

From my experience if things were processed correctly at Virgin's side when you ordered you should have received emails from O2 confirming your payment details and any info about porting a number over to O2 if that's what you wanted to do, you would have also received a email saying the SIM had been despatched.

If you received any emails from O2 about a new account and are making payments you need to contact O2, if you haven't received anything from O2 then you need to contact Virgin. Whoever you phone I would select the 'leaving option' the Virgin one is usually UK based but the O2 is off shore but I have found helpful, you might be able to reduce your £25 a month SIM deal when speaking to O2 if you don't need the unlimited deal to something less and still keep your Volt benefits.