cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

❌ Lies Lies And More Lies ❌

Alik1
Tuning in

Attention Virgin Media Volt.

I'm beyond frustrated with the service I've experienced so far.

I've been waiting for my o2 SIM card for ages, and it's still nowhere in sight! On top of that, my email is now saying, it's a measly 5GB SIM card instead of the promised 100GB one! Seriously, what's going on here? 

But it doesn't stop there. As someone with a disability, it's incredibly difficult for me to be put on hold, transferred to different departments, and worst of all, hung up on! There's no support for people like me who need extra assistance.

Virgin Media Volt, you need to do better. Your customers deserve honesty, reliability, and proper customer service. It's time to step up and make things right! 

3 REPLIES 3

Alik1
Tuning in

I purchased the Virgin Media and o2 Volt M350 bundle and I’ve had my Virgin installation over a week ago but I’ve still not received my o2 SIM card. I’ve called every day and spent at least 4 hours each time being put through to Virgin to o2 and back to Virgin and neither companies want to take responsibility. O2 can’t find anything on me. They say if I don’t have a o2 account number there’s nothing that they can do. I’ve read so many posts of people facing the same issues. I’m shocked that they haven’t found a resolution. If this doesn’t get sorted I’ll have to cancel my contract as I don’t want to pay for something I don’t have. If someone can help please let me know.

Hi Alik1,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your missing SIM looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

I'll need to send you a Private Message to get some further information from you. 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi All,

I still haven’t had any confirmation or feedback and have been passed through 3 different advisors. I will unfortunately have to cancel my contract due to the poor mis-management of not being able to send through a SIM card. Not impressed at all.