cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pause or rewind live TV, recording issues; Error: CS2000

GS1987
Joining in

Hi,

For a while now, I've not been able to pause/rewind live TV. It's also pretty hit & miss if any scheduled recordings take place. Also when I try to delete older recordings, they sometimes re-appear when I power up the box again.

When I try to press pause or rewind, this error message flashes up (very briefly) with code; CS2000.

I've checked the cables & unplugged/rebooted the system as advised. I've also tried a couple of factory reset's, reset the internet settings & I'm still getting the same issues.

I've read a few other similar topics on here & the consensus seems to be that it is related to hard drive issues. Could someone let me know how to proceed with getting this sorted.

Thanks,

Greg

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Superstar

Hi Greg,

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

GS1987
Joining in

Thanks Roy.

Hi Greg,

Have you managed to get an engineer visit to swap out your box. 🤞