cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switchover date 3 November but no emails or letters received with instructions

maggie23
Joining in

I've recently received a text message telling me my home phone will be switched over on 3 November and to check the letter or email to find out what I need to do. I haven't received any letters or emails about this. I messaged Virgin via WhatsApp on Saturday and the person said my notes say I've been contacted several times, but I confirmed no email or letter has been received. I asked if they could resend the email - they said yes, but I still haven't had any more information. 

Looking at the help pages, I think I'm going to need a new hub (I have Superhub 2ac (VMDG490)) but I have no idea what to do next! Can anyone help?

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey maggie23,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
The information and telephone line adaptor can arrive with you up to a week before the migration but as you have a superhub 2ac, we will need to arrange a technician visit to change your hub.  I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome maggie23, glad that I could help you today. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L