cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pay off handset loan

jasj1007
Joining in

Good Morning,

I am trying to pay off 2 handsets, but do not have the details, I have sent numerous e=mail, and called but no one seems to be able to help, i have moved and lost all me old details, so cannot login to check?

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey jasj1007,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

Which numbers have you called us on to have this looked into? Have you tried to speak to the team on 0345 600 0789?

Have you checked your emails around the time that you signed up for the details to be able to login to your handset loan account?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I have tried various numbers,  have even opened up a complaint...

Hi @jasj1007,

Did you allow your number(s) to migrate over to O2 when that was taking place, or did you take your number(s) to a different provider?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

the numbers migrated across, and one is still there, I just want to pay off the loans

Hi @jasj1007,

I completely understand. As you migrated across it would then be best to speak with O2 directly about this and they'll be able to assist you with your concerns. You can contact them by calling 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset).

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!