cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still not cancelled

finney84
Joining in

Ill try keep this long story simple. 

Couple of months back i set up a new account. After various issues and several calls to customer support i ended up with two devices and accounts being setup. (not what i wanted and alarm bells should have been ringing by now) 

After yet another call to customer support one device is cancelled and returns bag sent out. This took almost two weeks to arrive and two more phone calls to check if they had actually sent it. Package items up (photos taken) Dropped off to local collection point the following day.  

Package then arrived the following day as shown by tracking. But then rejected Virgin media and held for at least another couple of days.

It has been over a month since the device was sent back. I'm still getting billed for this device that I don't have and didn't want.  

Is anyone else having a similar problem? 

2 REPLIES 2

finney84
Joining in
After another call to customer support. This has now "been passed onto the back office and i will receive a call in the next 3-5 working days"

They have acknowledged that they have received the device which is good news.

Hi finney84, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear that there were 2 accounts set up for you. As well as processing the return, the team will also look into what happened to cause the 2 accounts to be set up. 

We're glad the team have forwarded this to someone who can help. Please let us know how the call goes when you hear back. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs