Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2883 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! Need Blueyonder email account deleted

Hi Can someone help by deleting a blueyonder email account as I have not been a Virgin Media customer for nearly 10 years, I still have access but no longer use it and looks like it has been hacked. - thanks 

M3 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming emails not arriving since this morning.

Since sometime earlier today a couple of us have not been receiving email on out Virgin accounts.  We use IMAP and are not receiving any errors, just no emails.Is there something wrong with Virgin's email delivery today?

Cloud lost connection

Alarm system - my alarm control panel is connected to my Virgin router but not polling to a third party cloud and showing a "FULL NETWORK" message on the diagnostic menu.They have checked all settings within the alarm control panel which have not cha...

JonT2020 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verify

We've moved your post to another part of the community.

Graham_A by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV, Broadband Down

Came home on Saturday to find TV down. This was noticed as a frozen picture tried changing channels to no avail. So go to Settings-->Connect to the Virgin Media Services now--> Connecting-->Preparing (Finished)->>Connecting (Failed whilst negotiating...

Hub4 problems

My Hub4 is giving many problems since a power cut on Friday 1. Will not connect to WiFi Pods.2. Unable to connect to the settings menus in the Hub4.3. Once I change the WiFi name from default VMxxxx I can no longer find it using the VM Connect App.I ...

Email address given to scammer

My elderly father has given his email out with other id to a likely scammer.  Can virgin help change his email/block the other one?

Pickle3 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Pod Signal Suddenly Weakened

For the last couple of days, my WiFi pod signal is showing as only “Fair”, despite me not having moved it or done anything different with either the Hub or Pod.I’ve tried plugging it in other sockets, rebooted it, rebooted the Hub etc. Nothing seems ...