Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3011 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Early install engineer text

Hi there,Firstly I apologise if I have put this under the wrong sub group, but I recieved a text at half 11 this morning in regards to an early install of my WiFi, however whenever I tried to reply yes non of my texts would send.l also called the sup...

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

Trouble with Virgin/Sales and install

I am having an issue with Virgin and has been a nightmare going back and forth with Virgin and Sky who is my current provider. Sales team at Virgin said everything is easy, but now it looks like it is not easy and Virgin have missed two sets of dates...

Ishaq10 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi pods “Fair connection”

Has anyone lately experienced the issue on the WiFi pods (all 3) stating “Fair connection”?Up until 2 days ago the pods used to show “Great”pods are placed sensibly and the speed tests show the top speeds. called VM who run tests and say everything i...

Malik-2 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary account gone plus bitcoin threat/hack?

HiI'm hoping someone can helplast year I was able to access my secondary email account via webmail & computer.  I received info from virgin about setting app password which I did.  Since then I have been unable to access it but still receiving email ...

Resolved! SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync

Hi All, first post here, and its for syc timing errors. this issues started a few days ago , the internet was cutting out and then coming back. i have rebooted all the kit. switched it off for 10 mins and then turned it back on etc etc. still getting...

Resolved! Speed upgrade

Hi everybody Interested if anyone has had a similar experience to me in trying to get the details of a Text message offer of a 50% reduction in cost of a speed upgrade. I currently have 250mbps. I have noticed using some streaming services they run ...

davjar by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect cant find hub4

I also am having issues connecting to my Hub4 since upgrading 1gig broadband this week, BM connect can’t connect and the speed is frequently showing slower than when I was on 350 gbps broadband, I am paying more and getting less! Can you help please ...

Blitts by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LoS No Ranging Responce Received

ourselves and the neybours are getting a lot of LoS NRRRany reason and resolution for this please?Network LogTime Priority Description11/06/2023 10:30:13criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:...

ne by On our wavelength
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos