Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2931 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Week Long Email Problems.

Evening Guys,I think its fair to say that a lot of us have had a hugely difficult week,because of issues we have all had,with RECEIVING(sending email has been effected)emails."As of right now how are things with your inbox,are you back up and running...

Zammie21 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 and Tenda WiFi Mesh

Long story but will try and keep it brief.I used to have a Hub 3 and was getting very poor WiFi distribution throughout the house. Had an Engineer visit and he recommended a Mesh System to bounce the Wifi signal around the house. I purchased a Tenda ...

Hexigan by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by On our wavelength
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hub 5 so slow, please help.

Hi all, hope you are doing well.I just got a new contract with Virgin and a new Hub 5. I hope I could use the old one but due to my new and apparently improved speed I need Hub 5.Anyway I wish someone could help me as when I test the speed the downlo...

Capture1.JPG juliano_0-1715701722617.png
juliano by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotter Request

Hi, I am moving to a new development of over 200 houses in Leyland,  the neighbouring redrow development has access to Virgin, would I be possible to request a spotter to access the feasibility of bringing services to my new estate  Thanks 

need a replacement Super hub 5 to replace my SH4??

I am again having issues with my Super hub 4 and woudl like to request a SH5 replacement??  The android my virginmedia app can no longer diagnose the issues anymore and does a reset every time which is a long process.  Also is there anyway to request...

bodgeup by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technician home help price/cost to pay

I was wondering.... I'm a electric wheelchair disabled customer, last Saturday (11th of May 2024) a Technician changed my Hub 3 to a Hub 5, using the WPS button on the Hub 5 will not connect my Ring 2 (2 gen) camera door bell which I use for my secur...

Wifi Pods

Any idea how you actually order a wifi pod. Connect app says I need one but when I click on link it pops up a box to sign in page. Tried ringing and online chat for days but when you get through to a person instead of a chat bot you just get sent rou...