Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

241 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2928 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Help please

Hello everyoneI have the red button on my hubTried all the fixes but it remains the sameCould a admin get me a replacement pls Thank you

rolex_ by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email account locked

Hi My wife's sub account email is locked and has received message stating how to reset it, etc. Have followed steps advised but remain stuck trying to get new password as system does not recognise security answers and says call help desk. Spoke with ...

Jd3 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Switch Over

My grandma as far as she is aware doesn't pay for broadband. When the digital land-line switch over happened for whatever reason, a router was installed that the phone is plugged into.I have connected her smart tv to the router and there is an Intern...

ryank921 by Just joined
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: On-going Complaint - IP different location

I am having the same issue. I discovered last night that my assigned IP address had changed, and https://whatismyipaddress.com/ indicates that this IP address is associated with Liverpool.When I run Speedtests, it chooses servers around Liverpool, ra...

Hub5x - 10gb port dropping pings

Just had VM installed and the 10gb port seems to be dropping pings like crazy, along with very high latency on speed tests 100-130msIf I connect to one of the other ports the latency and pings seem stable, just seems odd? I only have 1gb service, so ...

SaltKing_0-1715342972370.png
SaltKing by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos