Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3009 Posts

Activity in Broadband

On-going Complaint - IP different location

Early February, I noticed after trying to log into a few online accounts and TV services was showing an incorrect location.  After wasting my time, spending all day, speaking to Virgin Media customer services & technical support I was unable to get t...

Lette by Tuning in
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

Xbox and firestick no ip on hub 5

Received my new hub 5 yesterday and setup was fine and all devices connected no problem at all. After less than 24hrs every other device in the house is connected apart from the Xbox series x and the firesticks.Xbox connects but with no IP or NAT the...

sm77 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail. For me, I get: 16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - ...

al67 by Superfast
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is my connection using CGNAT?

I am troubleshooting something unrelated, and someone helping me wants to know if my ISP is using CGNAT. I'm not sure what this is, but in any case, how do I find this information out?

Fluctuating download speeds through pod

Hi all, new VM customer here. Moved home and went with VM with the Gig1 service.Speeds to router are superb - always above the 1000 minimum I should be getting. However, I'm consistently getting issues with my download speeds whilst connected to a bl...

Lobstrex by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FORWARDED EMAIL FROM NTL

"Hi. My ntlworld email account still appears to be active, a few years after leaving Virgin Media.At that time, I had set up email forwarding to my new email, just in case any important emails continued to come to the ntlworld account for some time.U...

Resolved! Old ntlworld email account

I  have an old ntl email account which I thought would be deleted after 90 days of us leaving Virgin Media (we moved to an area Virgin doesn't cover more than 3 years ago). This account has now been hacked and I'm receiving threatening emails and por...