Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2895 Posts

Activity in Broadband

MS Teams freezing outward AV

HiRecently I am having connection issues in my office via hub/single pod.I receive incoming audio video from others on the call (good quality stream) but when I try to talk users report that I'm frozen and unable to hear me.Ive noticed connection swi...

David198 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Problems Persisting.

Morning, I saw yesterday that there were a lot of people having issues with VM's mail servers.That issue seems to be carrying on this morning.I tried sending myself an email from another account,but it was VERY slow to arrive.I'm missing emails from ...

Zammie21 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nasty blackmailing email

Someone emailed me to say they'd hacked my email account and were going to send malicious emails to all my contacts, or use AI to generate stuff to post stuff online etc etc, unless I paid bitcoin into their bank account within 48 hours. I can't reme...

HG65 by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Hacked

My virgin.net email has been hacked. The hacker has sent me an email from my own email address. I can no longer sign into my account on line as my email is not accepted - although my emails are still coming through on my phone and laptop. Please can ...

Mew34 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost access to email - code DEF01

Hi VirginmediaI have lost access to my virgin email today since about 9.15am UK time. When I tried to login I was given a page to say the account is locked and I needed to reset the password via the virginmedia.com account. I followed the instruction...

donovana by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder and VM account issues

I have had my Blueyonder account for 25+ years.  it was working fine up until 5pm today.  I am a Virgin Media customer and have been for the same time period.i access my account via mail app on my iphone.  i tried to access my emails via the VM accou...

Selby287 by Just joined
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Hub 4 wired connections are not working

I have a hub 4 and my two wired connections are not working. I've tried power cycling but it hasn't helped. Sometimes my WiFi is dropping out temporarily too.  I can't access the router settings online - the page hangs when loading and I can't use th...

Coletzrs by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to forward any new ports

I have a bunch of ports manually forwarded on my router (Superhub 3). Most have these have been set up since I got this router around 2 years ago. I can verify that these ports are indeed open by using any of the tools/sites available that can check ...