Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2902 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Customer support

Hello,Just recently moved home and for the first two weeks, decent connection.Then here is where all things went south. The outage started 27-4-24’ early morning. Regular updates gave 3-5hrs fix time. This went on for three days. Then the “reps” in t...

SYNC Timing Synchronization failure

My internet stopped working a few days ago (tuesday iirc) I was on about 300Mbps with the volt thingy via a hub3->pfsense.I reset it into router mode, removed all my other network gear, no luck. I called support they told there was a fault with my hu...

Frequent daily dropouts and packet loss

Hi, Was wonderinfg if someone on the forum mods team could help?I'm experiencing frequent packet loss and drop outs on a daily basis. Note, my router is sat in modem mode and i'm monitoring both the gateway and an external service. Upon looking at th...

monks600 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent internet connection

Since February the signal to my TV box is constantly dropping and disconnecting requiring me to reboot my set box and the router nearly every other day. I have another TV box in another room which my son uses and when this happens to my TV box he has...

Norette by Joining in
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hub 5 Router faulty need replacement

02:30 am router kept disconnecting from my iPhone and iPad. Tried rebooting from web interface. Still faulty. Tried power off then on. Still faulty.DHCP Server not assigning Ip addresses. Tried factory reset via web interface and then pin hole rest b...

bteam by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming emails not arriving since this morning.

Since sometime earlier today a couple of us have not been receiving email on out Virgin accounts.  We use IMAP and are not receiving any errors, just no emails.Is there something wrong with Virgin's email delivery today?

Emails not being received

Is there a known issue that is preventing me receiving emails for parts of the day? For example, I sell on eBay and Amazon and receive dozens of emails a day. I am only received a few emails with these notifications a day, normally one email for each...

M4t7y by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM connect not connecting hub 4

I am a Volt customer and saw I can get some free Wifi pods as a benefit but am required to run a test on my hub 4 via the VM Connect app. Unfortunately despite being connected to my wifi and it working on my device the app wont find the Hub, I've tri...

Issues signing in to NTLWORLD email

I am going round in circles trying to sign in to my ntlworld email This is my main email account and is in constant use to need to be able to access stored emails - I have re-set my password and cleared cache but no luck and am beyond frustrated What...

Constant dropout in my connection

I am having constant drops in my internet connection (multiple times on a daily basis - generally in the evenings) and have set up a broadband quality monitoring which shows regular spikes in packet loss and high frequency of latency above 60ms. Look...