Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2874 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Nasty blackmailing email

Someone emailed me to say they'd hacked my email account and were going to send malicious emails to all my contacts, or use AI to generate stuff to post stuff online etc etc, unless I paid bitcoin into their bank account within 48 hours. I can't reme...

HG65 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On-going Complaint - IP different location

Early February, I noticed after trying to log into a few online accounts and TV services was showing an incorrect location.  After wasting my time, spending all day, speaking to Virgin Media customer services & technical support I was unable to get t...

Lette by Tuning in
  • 39 replies
  • 3 kudos

Wi-Fi Booster

Hi Can someone please tell me if I need a WiFi booster before I connect the WiFi pods?I rang the other day to be told I need a Booster then when I asked what the difference was between the Booster and the pods I was told that they no longer do them (...

MrsG101 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

M350

I received an email on 01/05 seeing if I would like to increase my Broadband speed and I decided to go from 125 to 350. I have the order reference and estimated activation date of 04/05/24 but that’s about it. I can’t see it anywhere on the VM app. W...

RenceT by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yet another topic for WiFi Pod order help

Hi. I would appreciate if any staff could help me with ordering a WiFi pod. I'm on 1Gig connection and have 2 near-dead spots in my house. I understand I can only order only 1 at a time. Please see screenshots from VM Connect app (which is basically ...

Screenshot_20240504_135205_VM Connect.jpg Screenshot_20240504_140058_VM Connect.jpg
THiN78 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-emerged internet/TV issues

We have ongoing network issues coming into our property, this happened for about 8 months last yr and then finally got fixed, not sure by who or how.Since a network upgrade in Feb???(I think), the gremlins have re-appeared and when they do our Intern...

Screenshot_20240430_113036_Chrome.jpg
TaylorA17 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM connect not connecting hub 4

I am a Volt customer and saw I can get some free Wifi pods as a benefit but am required to run a test on my hub 4 via the VM Connect app. Unfortunately despite being connected to my wifi and it working on my device the app wont find the Hub, I've tri...

Which router for my office to pair with Hub 5

Seeking some advice please We have the Hub 5, we've taken an ethernet cable out to a converted room in the garden. It's out of Wi-Fi range. If a booster doesn't help, we will need to use the ethernet and presumably a router. Can anyone recommend some...