Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2867 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! Can't Access Virgin account or email

I can't access my Virgin Account or my e-mail account today.  It was fine yesterday.  Now, today, I put in my e-mail address and password and nothing happens.  No message - nothing!  It just freezes.  I tried refreshing, emptying the cache; still not...

polly43 by Up to speed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal in bedroom

Just moved our router into another room downstairs but now my son has no signal at all in his bedroom upstairs (cannot even perform an Ookla speed test). I have been informed by a virgin technician that if speed is below 10mb then that means the hub ...

Which router for my office to pair with Hub 5

Seeking some advice pleaseWe have the Hub 5, we've taken an ethernet cable out to a converted room in the garden. It's out of WiFi range. If a booster doesn't help we will need to use the ethernet and presumably a router. Can anyone recommend somethi...

Constant small packet loss dips in SS2

For the past week ive been getting persistent little spikes in packet loss and I am noticing it ingame.Is there currently an issue in my area, no point in calling up as I never get anywhere and now the tech support has business hours so if my interne...

alphaomega16_0-1711147698935.png

My cable was cut by avonline network

Hi my cable was cut today by avonline network engineers trying to connect another property..they had problems pulling the cable  through so cut what they thought was right cable but cut mine instead..had I not been home I would not have known but I n...

bonners by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint Tracking

How can you see the status of a complaint?I have an active complaint that was subject to a pitiful VM 1st response that was almost all irrelevant to the complaint and significantly very unhelpful. I replied by email (but that is another issue).VM web...

d557 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Noisy rocking Manhole cover

I need help with a noisy manhole cover located just outside our property on Whightman Road (n8 0hh).The manhole cover makes a loud metal clanking noise every time a vehicle drives over it, which happens frequently due to the road's busy nature. It's ...

ezgicel by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos