Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

239 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2888 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Hub 4 not found in Connect App

I can see that many people have reported a similar problem but despite every single troubleshooting step including the good old 60sec reset, my VM Connect app still cannot find the hub. In terms of providing the Internet connection and Wi-Fi, that is...

TopDoc03 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

change email password

Can someone tell me how I can go about either recovering my email or changing my password for my main email address please?Thanks.

Slow upload speeds on VM Hub 3.0

My upload speeds are often slow on my Virgin Media Hub 3.0 router.  I have M500 internet package so my upload speeds should be 52 Mbps, but at times they are dropping to 10 Mbps.  When uploading files to some websites, it takes ages to upload the fil...

Upstream power levels.jpg

Router Not Delivered

Hey, I have ordered a wifi router that had a delivery date set for today however this has not appeared, I haven’t received any dispatch confirmation nor any other information from yodel. I cannot use customer services either due to not having an acco...

Connections - Move TV box

Elderly vulnerable - Front dining room becoming new downstairs bedroom in a few days. VM equipment enters directly there from outside - for broadband, VOIP landline phone, Emergency phone, TV (not internet TV).  They use WiFi for laptop. The new livi...

tina-d by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt Gig1 Hub5 WiFi pods

Hi, I’ve just upgraded to Volt Gig1 from 500mb, I was using my SH3 in modem mode along with 3 x Deco M9 Plus as we live in a 3-storey house and the signal wouldn’t reach all over property. The Deco M9 Plus is WiFi5 and can’t deliver gigabit speeds so...

aidy06 by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does an upgrade take?

Hi Team,I requested an upgrade to 1Gbps last week, and the confirmation stated April 29th as completion date, but the upgrade is yet to be done. How long does an upgrade usually take?

Intermittent internet connection

Since February the signal to my TV box is constantly dropping and disconnecting requiring me to reboot my set box and the router nearly every other day. I have another TV box in another room which my son uses and when this happens to my TV box he has...

Norette by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos