cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Team

Oll15
Joining in

Multiple calls from +44 800 052 1251 which is a verified virgin media number. Spoke to complaints service over the phone after sending an email. They said I would not receive anymore calls after the system updates my preferences. I already had my marketing preferences switched off and I am still getting calls and silent voicemails. I am considering switching providers as I have only been with you since November 2023 and getting phone call after phone call. Even when I block the number they leave silent messages on voicemail. It’s getting really frustrating. I am aware our numbers are put into an automated system so each caller isn’t aware but it is a ridiculous system. Why do you have the option to switch off marketing preferences when it doesn’t even do anything? 

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Oll15, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're still receiving unwanted phone calls. After your preferences have changed, it can take up to 28 days for you to be removed from any pre-scheduled lists however it's also possible that it's not us calling but someone who may have spoofed our number. 

Have you been able to answer any of the calls and if so, what specifically have they been about? 

Has it also been 28 days since you had your resolution from the complaints team?

Pop back and let us know so we can help further if needed. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs