cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Availability

bottlemonk
Tuning in

Hi,

Virgin fibre was installed on the street several months ago. Ordered at the first opportunity. Lads came round and installed the box outside, went to connect it on the street and found a problem. Said the order couldnt be completed and it would several months before it would get fixed.

Order got cancelled and the availability of the fibre service was removed from the online checker. I checked in earlier this week and its still unavailable for me but the rest of the street can order the service. Can anyone help identify whats going on and why I still cant order.

Regards

M

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @bottlemonk 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more