cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering 2nd Wi-Fi Pod Error

SteveF1004
Joining in

I recently had internet installed and had to complain in order to get a Wi-Fi pod as the signal does not reach all areas of the house. I’ve used the Connect App again to scan the rooms that still have poor signal but it will not allow me to order a second Wi-Fi pod. Due to disability, I require signal in every room of the house to ensure I can request medical assistance where needed. 

I have tried all the troubleshooting but still cannot access the ability to request a second Wi-Fi pod.

IMG_2063.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey  SteveF1004,, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some issues with trying to order a pod and a warm welcome to the community.

The best way to get a pod order is download the Virgin Connect app, from here do a scan.

If the scan picks up that you need a pod it will allow you to order some.

Please do this scan right in the room you are struggling with most it should go through then. 

However they can be chargeable depending what package you on.

They are free on Volt, 1GB or Oomph bundles. 

Please let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew 

unfortunately I have already downloaded the connect app 2 weeks ago and scanned the rooms with poor signal and it will not let me order a second Wi-Fi pod. 
Such poor customer service from the teams that I have contacted, and all I require is a second Wi-Fi pod. 

It really concerns me that there has assistance given the urgency that I require Wi-Fi in all rooms to be able to contact emergency services or medical aid. 

Okay I am really sorry to hear this, I will send you a PM now to see if we can order one for you. 

Please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

No worries at all, glad we managed to get you one ordered.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day and a wonderful weekend. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?