cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not listed despite all neighbours being listed - can't get this resolved via phone or your form

mdo21
Joining in

Hi There,

Virgin Media is available to every property in my area (including next door neighbours on both sides and the houses opposite) but my address does not appear on your postcode checker. I have called and asked for you to resolve this and also used the online form but simply get the generic response below by email each time. The below is patently incorrect given the houses all round have access so please can someone with appropriate authority to review properly pick this up ASAP.

Hi [xxx],

We're sorry to say that things haven't exactly gone to plan and we can't bring Virgin Media to your area.

We understand how frustrating this is, and can only apologise. Rest assured if anything does change we'll be in touch.

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media Team

Privacy | About Us | FAQs

Remember, Virgin Media will never ask you for personal information via email. You can unsubscribe from receiving further emails relating to this sales enquiry by clicking here

This email was sent by: Virgin Media Consumer UK
500 Brook Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UU, United Kingdom.

Virgin Fibre areas only. Subject to survey, network capacity, status and credit checks. Legal stuff applies.

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey mdo21, thank you for reaching out and for your interest in joining us I am also sorry you've had no response.

I am going to send you a PM so can I get some information from you so I can raise the paperwork to get the relevant team to give you a call. 

Please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?