Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pods mesh wifi

Gadman
Tuning in

Hi, 

as stated on here by multiple people having issues getting these pods 

I have an office at the back of my house I'm getting 6-9Mbps and the app has not offered me a pop up to order these pods.

when I try to contact you the phone is always busy and on hold for over half an hour I cant seem to find a email address to mail you. I've see your supposed to go to change your package but always comes back as Oops! cant find this page 

I'm on your gig1 fibre internet and can get up too 3 of these for free but unable to talk to anyone to order these.

so my complaint is two fold 

one)
sort out your communication giving a straight answer on how we are supposed to get these pods

two)
via app is not working, phone is always busy and the website page is broken I see so many posts here asking how to get these podsimage_2023-10-02_231902976.png

office.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gadman 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been unable to reach our team to order a WIFI pod. We apologise for any frustration this experience may have caused. I can see you are currently in PMS with a member of our team to resolve this. Please remain in contact there and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs