cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi keeps dropping and need a booster

charliefox7
Joining in

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help, I’ve tried calling Virgin several times to try and speak to someone at customer care about my broadband but can’t seem to get through to a human. The problem I’m having is my broadband signal is having moments where it won’t reach my living room, and I have an error message on my stream box saying there is an issue with bandwidth and that there is no internet at present. When I go onto my Virgin Connect App during these times to check signal I’m informed there is a technical fault and I cannot check for issues at that time and try again later. It’s clear that I have a weak spot in my Wi-Fi and really need a WiFi pod to boost signal but I can’t get through to anyone to ask about this. Can anyone advise on a number I can call to get one of these ordered please. This issue is happening more and more over the last few weeks and is making us question whether Virgin is right for us.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @charliefox7,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing this, checking into the system I can see you would benefit from having a technician sent out to you, for me to do this I would need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message.

If you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @charliefox7,

Thanks for having that private message so that we could sort this out for you and book in a technician, if you have any further problems or questions please do reach out.

Joe