cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still awaiting my netflix activation email

AGrainger94
Joining in

I went through the painstaking process of having to wait almost 24 hours to get through to an agent through the WhatsApp customer service. Eventually after waiting all this time was advised that I will receive my netflix activation email but I am still awaiting this to come through. Sounds like the same issue so many have faced. 

How can it be so difficult to send out an activation email, especially given that I am renewing my package with VM and my previous package also had netflix included. Surely this should just be a continuation of my previous subscription or at least send the activation email as soon as the package commences. 

Please can somebody send me the activation email so that I am actually getting the package I am paying for?

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AGrainger94 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have had with Netflix. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AGrainger94.

Glad we sorted out your Netflix issues. Should you need us again please do reach back out to us. 

Sabrina