cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random packetloss for the last few months + cant stream on discord without it going blurry

randomuser9996
Joining in

image (2).pngthis is my internet, its been like this for ages. constant ping spikes + packetloss, and jittering. I cannot stream on discord in 1080p without my quality going blurry and jittery. i am on ethernet and my internet is 1GB.

3 REPLIES 3

ehmz_
Tuning in

Can you keep me updated if you find any fixes for this, I've been having the exact same problems and its getting on my nerves 

yeah will do, hopefully someone on here knows a solution. it's been happening for ages. I literally have 1GB download and 100 up, and on ethernet cable. this shouldn't be happening

Hi @randomuser9996 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies in the delay in responding and the issues you are having with your services. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina