cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Light flashing Green

PottedDruid
Joining in

Hey folks. I'm a brand new customer to Virgin and I just received my Home kit today. Its a Hub 3.0 and after setting it all up, the power light has been flashing green all day. I couldn't call Virgin for help due to the signal where I live being down the past few days and could continue to be down. The house I'm in has previously had Virgin Broadband before because there is a wall connection from Virgin here. I rang the activation number thinking that was the issue but it continues to flash green (Power Light) The WiFi light has also stayed a solid green the entire time. I understood there would be a software update. Am I just being impatient?

2 REPLIES 2

PottedDruid
Joining in

For context. I manged to get a single bar trying to ring the activation number and manged to get through. But ringing any other number hasn't worked for these past few hours. 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey PottedDruid,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your router and connection to our services. I have looked into this and can see that you have been able to arrange a technician visit to have this resolved. Please can you let us know how the visit goes.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L