cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet - help!

Louren
Joining in

Hi,

Since yesterday morning I have had no internet - either through WiFi or over ethernet - from my Hub 5.

I have spoken to Virgin via WhatsApp and apparently there is a service outage in my area, however whenever I check the service checker everything is fine. I have also spoken to neighbours on Virgin and their connection seems unaffected.

I suspect it might be a hardware issue with my Hub 5 however as this apparent outage is not due to be resolved until Thursday afternoon, I can't get anyone to come and take a look - I work from home full time and four days without internet is not really acceptable.

Any help/further information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Check for a known fault in your street via 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service.

The online status checker does not report localised outages.

Thanks - I called the number and they confirmed there is a fault but didn't provide an ETA. 

I guess I'm stuck waiting in that case!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Louren 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some trouble with your services due to a service fault. I've taken a look at things on our side, and it looks like things have now been resolved.

Are you still experiencing issues? Please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist further, if needed.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ