cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Lanky111
Joining in

Having hell on earth with virgin mobile, day my virgin mobile acc moved to 02, I received a scam call they new I was moving to 02 and offered me a 6.99 unlimited data and calls plan sim only (my account daughter has the handset) I gave them very limited info until I realised a scam call. They ordered a phone, iPad on my account on a new number, I called virgin mobile 7 times, 6 fraud forms filed. They are unable to just prevent the equipment being sent out god knows why!  Yodal attempted delivery which I declined and of course next day scammers are on the phone trying to arrange collection from me. Could do with speaking to someone in the uk rather than a different over seas operator each time I call. This began on 12th July! HELP!!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lanky111,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so promptly. I'm glad that the matter has now been addressed for you and that the matter has now been resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lanky111,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there appears to be some potential fraudulent activity. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lanky111,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so promptly. I'm glad that the matter has now been addressed for you and that the matter has now been resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team