cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I receiving a "pre-contract" email?

alanhjames
Joining in

After browsing upgrade options on your website I have now received an email with 2 "pre-contract" documents.

I have not asked you to change my package or start a new contract. Why am I receiving these documents?

There seems to be nothing on your website allowing me to cancel or even see what this contract is.

I see other people have posted about receiving the same pre-contract emails that they didn't ask for.

Very underhanded of Virgin Media to allow people to sign up to new contracts without agreeing to them or even realising that browsing your website is some form starting a new contract.

I was browsing to see if I could reduce my monthly bill by a downgrade, I have to seriously consider ditching Virgin Media after this underhanded tactic.

Alan

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alanhjames 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you received some pre-contract documents after browsing our website for some deals. We can understand your concern. To best look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs