cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Not Actioned

mt1980
Tuning in

Hello,

My contract is due to expire in December so virgin sent me an offer email where I could renew my package at a discounted price. I clicked it 8 days ago and as there was a good offer I also chose to upgrade the speed. This was due to be actioned by Sunday yet I've had zero communication since receiving the new contract and the speed hasn't increased. Anyone know how long it'll take? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Right, I see - thanks for sharing more, mt1980.

Based on the above I read you did receive a contract copy on this email, I've messaged you back in private so we can look into this as soon as I get your response back. 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, mt18980.
Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.
We're sorry to hear of the issues with your renewal deal not coming through, we'd love to best assist with this.

Can you please advise if you've received and signed the documents we usually provide when signing up for a new 18-month contract (new agreement etc)?
Did we also confirm the date of the switch to the new deal and speed tier via email as well or when you applied online for this?

Also, if you had an email from us with this offer originally we could help by having a look into what has happened in this case - I will send you a PM here soon to do this.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

Thanks for the reply. The email said the following;

We're nearly there!

Attached are your Contract Information & Contract Summary documents. Please make sure that you are happy with the agreement you are entering into.

Your documents also contain some key terms & conditions and information regarding your cooling off period.

Please keep these documents for your future reference.

There was nothing to sign. Another email said that the hofr should have been actioned by last Sunday. This appears to a should rather than a confirmed date.

Thanks 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Right, I see - thanks for sharing more, mt1980.

Based on the above I read you did receive a contract copy on this email, I've messaged you back in private so we can look into this as soon as I get your response back. 🙂

Adri
Forum Team