cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up account

Confusedbloke
Joining in

Recently had Virgin media installed with 3 boxes. The engineer was awesome and so far am completely satisfied with the broadband and to package. It’s great.

However before installation I had trouble with customer support simply trying to get the installation date and any account confirmation or access.

kept being told to check online but could not as had no account number. I now have all the details to access my account but once inputted I get a message saying “customer does not exist”. 
I called over 5 days ago and they told me it would be sorted. I’m not sure if this issue is caused by me being a virgin customer 3 years ago with the same email address?? 
anyway totally happy with my set up it’s truly awesome, however customer support is poor. All I want is simply access to my account details which I have been trying to sort out for over 3 weeks now?? 
please please can someone help as  I feel unsafe not having any access or control over my account and billing info. 
considering cancellation within my 14day cool off period. Not because the product is poor but being unable to access my account and billing details worries me.

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Confusedbloke thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've been unable to register your online account. And sorry to hear of the concerns this may be causing and that it may lead you to leaving within your cooling off period. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R